If you are the person who has a boss who grants you leave in the last minute or an impulsive person and does not care about the best time to visit places then if it is any time between June to August.
Do not forget to carry these:
1. Umbrella! You get light weighted ones, better than rain coats. Umbrella and you, looks better in the photo when compared to the rain coats.
2. Extra pair of dress: This one is for the guys, we girls usually carry. Don’t we ?
3. Extra pair of inner-wear: A fresh pair is always welcoming and comfortable. Isn’t it ? You don’t know if you can wash them or if it will dry when there is flood.
4. Essentials: Sanitation is very poor in India. Yeah, mera bharath mahan but let’s not deny the truth. Be equipped with sanitary essentials. You know what you want more than me. So not listing out what to keep.
5. Medicines and staples: Please keep plenty of essential medicines, you could also help others if you don’t need them in cases of emergency. Packets of biscuits, chocolates, water bottles and nonperishable items always have their ways of coming to rescue. So keep them with you.