A few years ago, there was a new gadget at home one day and my brother and father were all over it. I just could not understand what it was all about. I just knew it was a men’s grooming gadget and I had assumed only women groomed.
So the next day my dad’s shaving kit was replaced by this grooming gadget. So this electronic shaver/trimmer became their favorite. And then I wondered, why do men have all the fun. Why do women have to use some cream that isn’t sufficient or sit in the parlor for waxing, which is paying for pain?
And I heard about epilation. So, at least here, men are the not only on who can have a fancy grooming gadget after all. Women have one too, added to the big list of grooming gadgets. After persuasion and saving, I finally managed to buy an Epilator, six months back.
So here is the list of 12 things that Epilators users know:
- Addictive!: I love smooth and soft skin. We all do. Don’t we? Epilation gives a soft and smooth skin and you schedule epilations sessions at ease.
- No In Between Days: Unlike other methods, you don’t have to epilate frequently, for the precision is very high.
- Long Lasting: An Epilator removes hairs from the root, so skin remain smooth for a long time and you don’t have to sit in the parlor or bathroom for long hours.
- Quality Results At Home: No more waiting in parlor or scheduling an appointment. You can get a smooth skin at your convenience. Quick and fuss free hair removal!
- Saving Guru: Epilators save multiple parlor visits. A one-time investment and a companion forever.
- Smooth Wardrobe Forecast: You get to dress according to the climate outside or what your heart says and not according to your waxing schedule.
- No Pain Maharaj: ABrun Silk-Epil epilators have a clever massage attachment for gentle epilation and one can epilate in bath or shower too. Warm water relaxed you and smooth skin.
- Head to Toe Satin Skin: Epilators aren’t restricted to just your legs. So ladies epilate where you wish to and flaunt your super smooth skin.
- All Skin Type: My mother having a sensitive skin, convincing her to use epilator was a herculean task. One try and she aren’t hesitant anymore, given there are two speeds. So set the speed, hold at a 90-degree angle to the body part you are epilating, glide against the direction of hair growth and Voila! Welcome to the super smooth skin club.
- Appeals To Each Woman Inside Us: To be frank, I am not that kind of person who either waits for waxing session or epilate, Although I love a smooth skin, I epilate only when I am in the mood to. For all those women who likes to stay in control of their appearance always, you can use Barun Silk Epil 0 Skin Spa which is their most efficient epilator till date.
- Confidence Booster: With a press of a button, you get to have super smooth skin with long lasting results. So hello confidence boost and that accompanying spring-in-your companion have noticed.
- Jessica Alba’s Choice: Jessica Alba is a pro in epilation and she recommends Barun for you. So if my opinion matters even I recommend too 😛
For more information on Barun’s Beauty Portfolio click here.
Braun, a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble founded in Germany in 1921, develops and manufactures a wide variety of small domestic appliances that marry technical innovation, reliable quality, and distinctive design. These range from electric shavers and beauty products to hair care appliances. Braun products enjoy worldwide distribution.
This GIF is on my mind now:
Ohh I need to get one of these! It’d be of great help in hostel . Thanks for sharing 🙂
Dashy recently posted…Surprise !
Definitely an alternative to waxing ouch! As you get older, your skin gets more fragile, too.
Oh Gosh! I am shit scared to use an epilator though! 🙁
Loved how you wrote the post 🙂
Shalini R recently posted…On Healthy Eating: Guest Post from Beauty Junction Online
I had always been nervous about this, but now I totally want to give it a shot! Thanks!
Please vote for me -> America / New York, Chloe B.
I like the way you have used the product in hand in the post. Interesting.
Still, epilators and I would never be friends.
Soumya recently posted…Winter Is Coming
Epilators are undoubtedly super handy and convenient. Loved your to the point take on epilators and those gifs are super fun 🙂
My Era recently posted…Our Nana Was a Nutcase
Haha yes! I’m gonna go fire up my epilator right now 🙂
Your post makes it convincing to use the epilator.Will think of getting one.
Easy to read, yet I find Epilator scary. Let me check if I can manage to get above the scared me to use one.
Menaka Bharathi recently posted…Baby Delivery – Planned Vs Emergency C Section
not much knowlegde about this but as long as the purpose is served its okay
Been using Braun Silk -Epil 7 and its the best brand and best substitute to waxing. It leaves you smooth and it delays hair growth for days. Nice easy to read post, keep sharing 🙂
Amazing review, even though I cut myself with an epilator before. I use an electric shaver instead.
Lovely post. Thank you so much for your article. It really gives me information that I am looking for 🙂
Curtis Jones recently posted…What Is the Best Beard Trimmer for Stubble Look 2018
Excellent. Absolutely loved reading and very helpful at the same time.
Love to read this article. It gives me some great Information that I’m looking for and I hope you have a great knowledge about It. Thanks and keep sharing !!
Jared Wise recently posted…Best Shaving Kits For Men That Make For Great Gifts
Informative Post. Easy to read.
Hey Ramya, Thank you for sharing this post.
I am also an epilator fan.
so Love your post!
Versha Sahu recently posted…Which Is The Best Exfoliating Sponge for Face?
Nice post and very easy to read.
Thank you for Sharing 🙂
Nataliya B. recently posted…Which Is The Best Exfoliating Sponge for Face?
Hey Thank you for sharing this post !
Yania Yadniqu recently posted…Which Is The Best Exfoliating Sponge for Face?
I have read your article complete. I found it very informative and useful.This is really a helpful article.
So Thanks for sharing this article…
Bardley Martyn recently posted…How to Shave Your Chest Without Getting Bumps & Irritation
It hurts, but it works 🙂 I do not shave my legs for months, and I had to every 3-4 days. I honestly saw the best results on my armpits, though; I used to shave them every other day, but since I had hair removal two weeks ago, I have not seen hair growth or hair shadow. This is much more convenient than waxing because you can focus on individual short hair as it grows, and not wait until everything grows to a certain length.
Also, I have no doubt that this is true, but my grandmother told me that after she used the epilator for 5 years, she almost stopped growing hair. It also causes less pain every time you do this, so do not be discouraged by the very painful first session.
Audra W. Thomas recently posted…Top 7 Best Bikini Razor and Trimmer for a Smooth Bikini Line
That’s a cool reading on men’s grooming gadgets! Maybe you will agree with me that Epilators are convenient and easy to use. By the way, I appreciate you for this brilliant writing. Thanks and keep posting things like this.
Wow, at last, I found it. It’s a very helpful and informative article I must say. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.
Have a nice day.
Thank you for Sharing it.
It was so helpful for me.
Your blog is very helpful for me. I enjoy the valuable data you deliver to your posts. There are so many things I did not know. Thanks for sharing this post.
Best men Trimmer